Mar 30, 2014

SheSpeaks
SheSpeaks is a product-testing company that I have some experience with. A few years ago I signed up and not too long after signing up, I was invited to do a test on a popular brand of electric toothbrushes. I was actually given the toothbrush to test and keep (over a $30 value) and in return all I had to do was provide my feedback on how I liked it and how well I thought it worked.
A month or so later, I was given several coupons for a free frozen potato product. I went to my grocery store, bought the potatoes using the coupons free of charge, and tried them. After trying, I took a short survey for SheSpeaks sharing my experience. As an added incentive for doing the product test, I also got my very own plastic potato masher :)
Those are just two examples of products I got to test through SheSpeaks. While I am still an active member, I have been far too busy with other things (like building websites!) to take them up on many other tests. However, I highly recommend them if you think product testing is something you would like to do in your spare time. There is usually no cash incentive, but who can complain about getting a free product to test and keep? Not me!
Signing up for SheSpeaks is very, very easy to do and also free. Just fill out some basic information, answer a few demographic questions, and you are well on your way to getting that first product to test. Keep in mind that you may  not get product test invites all the time. It will probably just be an occasional thing. But it’s still good to be signed up so your name is out there for them to pick from in the even they are looking for testers!

To sign up for SheSpeaks and start testing out products, go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment