Mar 30, 2014


I’ve been a member at Smiley360 since close to the time they launched. This is a company you can sign up with and potentially get in on lots of product tests from major brands. I can say from personal experience that, if you are into product testing, Smiley is a good company to be registered with.

How do you get started at Smiley360?

To get started, just sign up and fill out your information. You can also choose to connect your Twitter and/or Facebook accounts to Smiley if you like. This isn’t a bad idea if you’re comfortable doing it because in exchange for giving you free products to try, they will ask that you share your experience across the various social media networks you participate in.

What kinds of products do you get to test?

It will vary. They have different “missions” up all the time. In the past, I’ve tested out Green Mountain Coffee K-cups for them (they sent me a big box full!) and just recently I got in on their children’s Advil mission. That one came just in time because both my sons came down with the flu. :(

What are “smiles”?

Smiles are things you get as thanks for spreading the word about the products you get to test for the brands. You get so many smiles for each action you do, and apparently if you get lots of smiles, this increases your chances of getting in on more product tests in the future. If you receive products to test and then never bother to share your experience, there’s a good chance you’ll get turned down for lots of missions.

Is Smiley worth it?

I would say absolutely it is, if you like testing products. This is one of my favorite product testing panels because it seems they always have something available. I haven’t gotten in on everything that I’ve wanted to get in on, but I’ll always keep trying when I notice new offers posted. Fortunately it does seem that they always have something new up.

Would you like to get registered at Smiley360?

Go here to sign up. Please share your experience with Smiley360 in the comments below.

Extra Cash & Rewards


0 comments:

Post a Comment