Mar 30, 2014

Yet another product testing panel has appeared on my radar. This one is called Influenster and I’m really excited to give it a try myself. Right now no one can just visit the site to sign up. You’ll have to request an invite. I requested an invite and got an email in about a week inviting me to go ahead and sign up, so hopefully your invite won’t take long to arrive if you request one.

How does it work?

Once you sign up, you fill out as much as you can about yourself on your profile. It’s also important to link up your social media accounts, your websites, etc. if you have them. These product testing panels are all about being social online these days. They understand that social media is a very powerful thing and one of the sure-fire ways they can get you to spread the word to people you know about their products and services.

What is a “VoxBox”?

A VoxBox is a box full of samples that Influenster will send you to test out. You will get invitations to qualify for VoxBoxes and you’ll have to answer a survey in order to be eligible to receive one. Taking the survey doesn’t guarantee you’ll get to participate, but Influenster promises to email you if you are eligible to receive one. I answered some questions just yesterday for an upcoming VoxBox, so fingers crossed I get to receive it.

Providing Feedback

After you receive your VoxBox, it’s important that you write reviews and share your experiences on the products you tried out. Doing this will help to ensure that you get in on future VoxBox opportunities.
I’m new to Influenster so I don’t have much feedback to share. So far though I love the set up of the site and I’m really hoping I get in on the VoxBox I took the survey for!
Go here to get your invite, and please share your experience if you’re already using Influenster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment