Mar 30, 2014

I’ve been using the CheckPoints app for a little while now and have to say I am very impressed. I have managed to cash out two times and got the $10 Amazon codes I asked for within minutes after requesting them. Anyway, if you have an iPhone or Android, you can download CheckPoints and use it every time you shop. It’s a completely free app and also very easy to use. Here’s how it works:
  1. When you’re out shopping, use the app and let it determine your location.
  2. If the store you are shopping at is on the list, use CheckPoints to “check in” for 2 CheckPoints
  3. Look to see what items CheckPoints wants you to find at the store you’re in
  4. Find the items on the list and scan them with your phone’s camera/barcode scanner
  5. Get a certain number of CheckPoints for every item you scan (these add up fast!)
  6. For every item scanned, you’ll also get some coins you can use to play fun little games, which also reward you with more CheckPoints

CheckPoints Add Up

Trust me, if you make an effort to use this app every time you shop, your points will add up fast. My problem is remembering to use it every time. It’s kind of hard to always remember when you’re grocery shopping and you have your kids with you. You only need 3250 points to get the free Amazon gift code for $10 and there are also plenty of other codes you can get for fewer points than that. If you want to save your points up, you can redeem them for higher-priced things like Nintendo Wiis, video games, iPads, and so forth.

The CheckPoints Referral Program

CheckPoints has a referral program that I really like. In fact, I think that all referral programs should work this way. You can download the CheckPoints app whether you were referred by anyone or not, but if you happen to have a referral code to use that someone gave you, CheckPoints will give you bonus CheckPoints when you sign up. If you don’t have a referral code to use, you don’t get those bonus points. And of course the person who you sign up under also gets bonus points as well. So you see, this referral program benefits both parties, not just the person getting the referral.

CheckPoints is the Real Deal

I have so far received two Amazon gift codes from CheckPoints and they arrived lightning fast — pretty much as soon as I asked for them. I have several other apps on my phone that are sort of similar, but CheckPoints is the one I find myself using all the time while most of the others don’t get used that often.

You can read more about CheckPoints by visiting their website.

Extra Cash & Rewards

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment