Mar 30, 2014

Well, that didn’t last long did it? Superpoints, a site that I raved on about in the beginning (and ranted about after they made some negative changes) has disappeared. When you visit the site now, you see a big message to users explaining that they’ve closed their doors.

Is it for good?

I don’t know … the bottom paragraph on their user message says this:
The current team will no longer be the managing operator of the Superpoints.com domain and therefore we don’t have information as to whether or not Superpoints.com will resume service at a future date.
Unfortunately, I was almost at cash out when this happened so now I can’t get my rewards for the points earned. I know I wasn’t the only one, either.
I guess one thing this teaches us is that a lot of these programs are very fly-by-night. Keep a watch on your points and redeem often because you never know when the doors will close. Sites like Beezag fortunately gave us warning first, but most of the time we don’t get any.
So long, Superpoints! I will update you all if it comes back in any form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment