Mar 30, 2014

voxbox


Do you remember me posting about Influenster last month? Well, I decided to sign up and was luckily selected to receive a VoxBox from them. A VoxBox is a box of products I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Only certain people that apply for a box will get it each time, you have to meet the criteria they are after for that particular box.
I am glad I signed up for Influenster. I wasn’t expecting to receive a box when I first signed up, but I did! I also did not expect this box to have FULL SIZED samples in it, but it did!

Here is a picture of what was in my VoxBox:


What I received …

  • Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisure, 6.5 oz can (retails for $7.99)
  • Nectresse sweetener made from monk fruit, 5.9 oz container (retails for $6.99)
  • Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Toweletes, 20 count box (retails for $5.99)
  • Colgate Optic White Regimen, came with toothpaste, mouthwash, and toothbrush (would cost about $12 to buy all three)
  • belVita Breakfast Biscuits, box of five packets is $3.69
These were seven items that I will use from known brands! In fact, I’ve already eaten the belVita biscuits and they were absolutely delicious. I also tried the Dickinson’s witch hazel wipes and they made my skin feel so clean, loved them!
If you haven’t signed up for Influenster, yet, you can go here to request your invite. Are you a member? Did you receive your VoxBox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment