Mar 30, 2014

This opp is now closed, but keep an eye on House Party for more parties to sign up for!
Wow, those gals in the pic above look so happy to be drinking hot cocoa, don’t they? Must be some awesome stuff, lol.
If you love product testing, then I know you would love House Party. I’ve reviewed this site here before. Basically, it’s a way to sign up and get in on lots of free stuff from various brands! All you have to do in order to get a ton of free samples is agree to host a house party with people you know, letting them try out the samples.
The latest one is for Nestle Cafe Escapes. If you are lucky enough to be selected as a host, you’ll receive:
  • (6) 12-count boxes of Café Escapes K-Cup packs (one box of each flavor)
  • (2) Cafe Escapes mugs for hostess
  • (13) Disposable cups with lids
  • (13) Café Escapes napkins & plates
  • (13) Indulgent party snacks
  • *And more, including party prizes!
I don’t know about you, but I love stuff like that! And getting so much for free along with having a party (even if it’s just family I’d invite) would be so much fun. I applied for it and this is actually the first house party I’ve ever tried to sign up for, so hopefully I’ll make it in. There are only 1,000 spots and I’m pretty sure you need to own a Keurig to be considered.
To apply for this latest house party, click here. Good luck and let me know if you make it in!

Extra Cash & Rewards

0 comments:

Post a Comment